Welcome to the CenterEdge Community! Our goal is to provide a space where our clients can connect, ask questions, and share best practices through conversations guided by you.
We want to ensure every interaction exceeds our clients’ needs and our mission is to impact others in a positive manner. To reach that goal, help us keep our community successful by following these guidelines:
- Treat everyone with respect and be polite and respectful. The golden rule is always good to follow.
- Keep conversations on track, and provide constructive feedback. Be sure to address the question asked and not engage in back and forth discussion of the other posters.
- Before you ask, search to see if someone else had the same question and jump in on the discussion.
- Share! There are users of all levels. If you have an answer, be sure to chime in.
- Be a spammer. We want to foster meaningful and genuine interactions. Plus, it’s a quick way to be banned from the discussions.
- Use profanity, obscenity, insulting, or bigoted comments. Let’s keep it clean!
- Use this as a place to complain or vent your frustrations. Ask questions but don’t harass, attack or intimidate other users and the CenterEdge team. If you don’t agree, that’s okay. Respond and make it about the idea, not the person.
- Market to the community. This goes along with don’t be a spammer.
Thank you for following our guidelines and helping us create a great community.
CenterEdge Software reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove content at will and without notice, delete content and accounts. CenterEdge also reserves the right to ban participants or terminate access to the community permanently.
At the time of export, this article was last updated . Navigate here to see the latest version: https://support.centeredgesoftware.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045472894-CenterEdge-Software-Community-Guidelines
Please sign in to leave a comment.