Configuring your email settings allows you to send and receive emails for things like emailing reports and other email related tasks.
Before you begin, make sure you have your email provider's SMTP Information. This is a common request for email providers, so you should be able to get this information from them.
- From Manager Console, click System Settings.
- Double-click Maintenance.
- Double-click Email Options.
- Click Add to create a new email account.
- Enter the email address the account is sending from into the From Email Address field.
- Enter the SMTP Server information in the corresponding field.
Google's is smtp-relay.gmail.com.
- If your provider requires you to enter in a separate smtp login select Use SMTP Login and fill in the information below.
- If your provider requires you to enter a custom Username, or requires SMTP Encryption, or a Custom Port Number, select the corresponding check boxes and enter the information into the fields they activate if applicable.
- Once you believe you have entered all your information correctly, click Send Test to see if it works.
- You should see a confirmation message. If not, you may have entered some information incorrectly or some information is missing that your provider requires.
- Click OK to save.