Advantage Kiosk supports the selling of items either on their own as Catalogue Entries or via capacity areas as part of Activities.
Supported Item Types
- Retail Items
- Barcode Tickets
- Value Player Cards (CenterEdge and Embed Only)
Add Items to Admin Portal
- Select your business entity from Admin Portal.
- Open the Settings tab.
- Verify the Kiosk Profile you will be using has Self Serve or Self Serve + Waiver Kiosk selected as the Station Type.
- Begin typing and select the name of the item into either Catalog Entries Available on Kiosk or Activities Available on Kiosk depending on how you want to add the item.
- The item will populate in the area below and be available at any kiosks using that Kiosk Profile.
Item Specific Settings and Requirements
You can sell barcode tickets if your inventory item has a receipt Ticket Format assigned to it.
You can have the ticket print at the kiosk if the customer pays at the kiosk with the following:
A working receipt printer connected.
Print Receipt Tickets set to Yes for the Kiosk Profile.
You can sell passes if the Magstripe Reader setting is enabled in Kiosk Setup and the passes have a Layout Type of either Card Only (No Customer) or Card (With Swipe) with Allow Sale Without Customer enabled.
If you are selling the pass as a Catalogue item, it will not save to the customer records. If you sell it via an Activity in a capacity area, the card will save to the customer who made the purchase.
The kiosk will prompt the user to swipe a card when they make a purchase.
Packages must contain only retail items, barcode tickets, and/or passes to be compatible at the kiosk.
Value Player Cards
Only CenterEdge and Embed value player cards can be sold at the kiosk (Sacoa/Intercard not supported)
Only CenterEdge bonuses are supported. If there is an Embed bonus configured in the Embed software, the bonus will not be applied to the card when sold at the kiosk. You will need to select suppress Embed bonus on the item and configure the bonus in Advantage.
The kiosk must have the magstripe reader enabled (just like with passes above)
The user swipes their card at the kiosk to load the value onto it. This works with both new and used cards