Advantage Kiosk now allows you to design multiple screens with custom layouts that a customer can navigate when using a self-serve kiosk.
Add a New Layout
- With the location you want to edit selected in Admin Portal, open the Kiosk tab.
- Open the Self-Service Layouts tab.
If you have a self service Waiver Profile, you can also click Create New Layout to add a new one to that profile.
- Click Add Layout to create a new layout.
- Enter a Layout Name to identify it in Admin Portal.
Configuring the Layout
Layouts have several components that help customers make purchases and navigate the kiosk. The following is a list of these and their definitions:
Screen: Screens are any page a customer can navigate to and find content. You can add new ones with the plus icon at the top of the layout interface.
Screen Name: This is the text that will display at the top of this screen as a header in the kiosk.
Main Screen: If you have multiple screens, one will be the first screen that displays when a customer is using the kiosk. This is the Main Screen, which is indicated by a dark star icon next to the screen name. Click the empty star next to any other screen name to fill it in and mark it as the new main screen.
Sections: These are portions of the layout that contain either Buttons or Text. You can add or delete either kind of section by choosing a type below the default section. You may have one of each type.
Buttons: Buttons are items on the layout that perform an action when clicked. Add buttons to a button section by clicking the plus icon. There are three Button Types:
- Products: These are for inventory items not related to capacity.
- Activities: These are for items associated with a Capacity Area.
- Link to Screen: These are to navigate to any additional screens you create. Screens will display an exclamation point if they aren't accessible and you will have to add a button to that screen.
Adding a Button
- Navigate to the Screen you want to edit.
- Click the plus icon.
- Select the Button Type.
- Enter a Label, which will be the text on the button.
- Select the Product, Activity, or Screen to associate with the button depending on the button type.
- Click Save Button Changes.
- Repeat this process for any other buttons you want to add.
Adding a Text Section
Text sections allow you to put descriptive text on your kiosk screens.
- Click Add Text Section.
- Click the pencil icon next to Edit Text.
- Select whether you want to enter HTML (uses a standard text toolbar), or Advanced (HTML) (allows you to enter your own code) to display.
- Enter the content you want to display.
- Click Save Changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.