In this tutorial, you'll learn how to create a Recipe Item.
- From Manager Console, click Inventory.
- Then Item Maintenance, and Add.
- Enter the name of the recipe in the Item Description tab.
- Select the Item Type to be Recipe from the pull-down.
- Item Status stays at Active.
- Declare a Category, and SubCategory.
Recipe items will not be tracked, as all of the items in it are.
- Choose your Stock Room if you have multiple stock rooms.
- Set your Retail Price.
- Set the Tax to be Yes for on top of the Retail Price, or Included if you want it to be Included in the Retail Price.
Modifiers allow your guests to add or hold other toppings.
Recipe Items Tab
- Click Add Recipe Item
- Select the inventory item you'd like to add to your recipe from the pull-down.
- Declare the Unit and Quantity of that Unit.
Repeat this for each item in the Recipe.