- Dual Pricing program to eliminate nearly all processing costs. This program provides users the ability to offer guests the choice to pay a cash price or a card price. This feature is also available with Click to Pay (See below).
- Click to Pay now works with A/R accounts. Any charges invoiced in A/R have a "Send" option, which allows users to deliver a request for the entire invoice amount by either email or text. The payer will click the link to pay the balance and, if they have paid using the platform before, their credit card information may be saved for faster processing. The payment status is updated immediately in the local software.
- Click to Pay users can now see a list of transactions paid online. Accessible from Groups, POS, and Manager Console for all Click to Pay features, including A/R, a new form displays a filterable list of all payments made online. Reference number, payment date, a description, and the amount paid are displayed as well as the option to hide any payment from the list.
- Improved waiver search functionality. During a waiver search, a group of people initially processed together appear together in searches to improve the efficiency of finding associated guests.
- Ability to define the order of items in the Self Serve Kiosk. The order of items configured in Advantage Inventory is honored by the kiosk, allowing operators to sort items in a way that is relevant for their use cases.
- Ability to configure any item type to require a waiver at Advantage Kiosk. Waiver settings configured in Advantage are honored by the kiosk, allowing more flexibility in requiring waivers.
- Ability to customize the waiver confirmation email users receive. Users can configure the waiver email from within Admin Portal to ensure accurate messaging to guests.
- Taxable Sales Payments Breakdown. This report provides a percentage breakdown of cash vs. credit card payments that were applied to taxable items. Useful for transactions with multiple tender types, the report helps meet tax requirements in some states.
- A/R Consignment Activity Summary. This report shows counts for all transactions to a consignment vendor A/R account, in item summary format, with the option to display summary counts at the voucher level. This report allows users to specify a date range of up to a year and displays item quantities and pre-tax amounts for all vendors.
- A/R Consignment Activity Detail. This report breaks down a consignment vendor's voucher redemptions, including the amount, tax amount, redemption date and item details for each voucher. The report can also filter vendors, including a filter for active and inactive ones, for more targeted reporting.
- Reserved Ticket Sales. This report provides information on guests who have purchased tickets as well as the ticket details for capacity related tickets. This information is useful for contacting guests about schedule or other changes related to their purchase and can be filtered to only include tickets sold online.
- CenterEdge Hybrid Tablet support. This new tablet facilitates mobile access to Advantage anywhere in a facility and also has a stand for static use.
- Enhanced Configuration for Axess Turnstiles. Operators can customize the timer settings for the turnstile arm to increase or decrease its closing speed.
- Advantage Web Graphical Calendars. These calendars allow users to make online bookings based on a visual representation of a location. This feature is useful for locations with campsites, cabanas, or anything else that can be booked where the physical location/layout is relevant.
- Confirmation email customization capability. The email that sends after an online booking can now be customized from within the webstore.
- Pass usage enhancements. Multiple pass items can now be used in a single transaction.
- Ability to collect a name and phone number during guest checkouts. By default, selecting the option to allow users to check out as a guest will not gather any information about the person making the purchase. A setting to gather just a name and phone number, without requiring a user to create an account, allows locations to collect basic contact information with minimal steps required of the user.
- Player cards can be sold as a modifier item. When making a purchase, guests can add a player card to their order as a part of a choice set included in a modifier template.
- Semnox Integration. The Semnox cashless card integration allows users to sell and load Semnox cards and wearable media, prepare cards and wearable media for events, and add value, time play, and attractions to attendee cards, even while in use. You an also process redemption transactions, manage cards, guest profiles, and historical usage data.
- Guest illness and injury tabs added to standard customer records. These fields in Customer Setup allow operators to save incident information for later reference.
- Gratuity Enhancements. New options allow users to configure whether to prompt for gratuity in one of three ways: never, always, and always except for POS, which will only prompt when the station is a restaurant or bar station.
- Mobile Food and Beverage integration. This program provides online ordering, contactless pickup, enhanced reporting, and a unified inventory for food and beverage. Guests can order their own food and get a notification when it is ready, and Truffle GoBoxes are also available for contactless pickup.
- Resizable POS buttons. Buttons on each POS screen no longer have to be the same size/shape and can be adjusted horizontally and/or vertically by dragging from the bottom or right edge.
- Custom QR Codes on Receipts. Any URL under 250 characters can be added to receipt text and will be converted to a QR code upon printing when formatted in the following way: