Work departments are separate areas on your site that may require different positions, different pay rates, and different management. Employees must clock into the correct work department before they can clock into the correct position.
- From Manager Console, click Time Clock.
- Double-click Work Departments.
- Click Add Department.
- Enter a Description, such as "Retail."
- Select whether to Enforce Scheduling, which will only allow clocking in based on the restrictions you set in Time Clock Settings.
- Select whether to Enforce Breaks, which will only allow clocking in and out on a break within the time frame you specify in Time Clock Settings
- Select the Revenue Center if applicable.
- If your payroll company makes use of Export Codes, enter the code.
- Select Show to use the work department.
- If this isn't selected, you will be unable to assign employees to this department.
- If you want to Auto Cash-In cashiers when they clock in for their scheduled shift, select the Division this will affect.
- In order for a till to cash in automatically, the division set in Work Department Maintenance must have a Cash In Amount set. The employee must be scheduled to work a position in the department and will only be auto cashed in if they clock in as scheduled.
- Click OK.
At the time of export, this article was last updated . Navigate here to see the latest version: https://support.centeredgesoftware.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021943293-Create-a-Work-Department
Please sign in to leave a comment.